Farmers Grain Company supports area youth pursuing careers in Agriculture by offering annual youth scholarships of $1,000 each. Scholarships are open to the members or the children and grandchildren of members, who live in the communities we serve.
Scholarships are awarded based on academic record, leadership qualities and community involvement. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Graduating high school senior
- Enrolled in college for the 2019 fall semester (2-year and 4-year universities)
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Ag background or work-related experience in agriculture
- Must be a member or the child or grandchild of a member of Farmers Grain Company
- Must submit transcripts and an essay on how you plan to use your major in the chosen career
Scholarships will be presented at the Farmers Grain Company Annual Meeting in May 2019.
Submit completed application by Friday, March 15, 2019 to:
PO Box 477 Pond Creek, OK 73766 or email@example.com
The application is available on the FORMS page.